Glad you asked! Despite a few delays (the issue should be out in another few days), we’ve got a showstopper of an issue, packed with patterns, articles and all kinds of good stuff!
- Wisehilda on socks: Kate explains all the different needle configurations for socks!
- Our first announcement about the Cooperative Press Caribbean cruise
- Updates on the Cooperative Press knitting app from knitCompanion
- Anatomy of a Guernsey by Janine LeCras, with accompanying pattern
- A cabled scarf pattern from Nicki Epstein
- Knitting from the center out by Daniel Yuhas
- A different kind of stranded knitting colorwork scarf, with video tutorial, by Ruth Roland
- Rosemarie Buchanan’s Belly Button Start for circular projects
- A crochet (yes, crochet!) pullover by Jennifer Cirka
- Combination Shawls article by Jennette Cross, with accompanying pattern
- Sojourner, a spectacular coat by Talitha Kuomi
- A herringbone skirt by Christine Guest
- A peplum top and skirt by Whitney Christmas
…and much much more.
We can’t wait to hear what you have to say about it!
Update: Issue two is now available